Basic Operating Grants
Grants are awarded once a year to nonprofit arts organizations to provide an umbrella of support for the work they are doing in the greater High Point area.
Applications for Basic Operating Grants are evaluated based on:
- Organizations with a strong track record for successful arts programs
- Benefit to audiences/participants – responsiveness to community needs
- Requests from organizations that serve marginalized populations (BIPOC, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ community, immigrants and refugees, etc.) or have underrepresented leadership will be given stronger consideration.
- Organizational strength of the nonprofit applying for the grant
- Generally, grants requests can range from $5,000-20,000 and are used to support organizations in the greater High Point area. Organizations will be funded in quarterly payments throughout the year.
Organizations that receive local government funding (city or county) are not eligible to apply.